Complaint Review: Super Media LLC

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: audreyk — Marlboro New Jersey United States of America
Super Media LLC
PO Box 619810 DFW Airport, TX75261 DallasI, Texas United States of America

Super Media LLC wrong info on website, most of time website was down, representative didn't return calls, mailing paid for not sent for over a year. last mailing came back because addresses were old.CS is customer NO DallasI, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Account Info Needed

I have been in business for 37 years and never delt with a company that is so poorly managed. When I called customer service to complain that my representative does nothing and doesn't return my calls, all she did was page him so I could complain to him. He knew I was unhappy and did nothing about it. I paid for web ads that had wrong info and a good portion of the time either the video wasn't working or the whole site was down. I paid to send out postcard ads and most came back because the addresses were old. As far as their reports about calls to me from the site, I never received any calls unless they were telemarketers.The last time I complained I was told when I renew for next year, it will be different. Do they really think I'm that stupid?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Media-LLC/DallasI-Texas-75261/Super-Media-LLC-wrong-info-on-website-most-of-time-website-was-down-representative-didn-955536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Media LLC

Account Info Needed

AUTHOR: SuperMedia LLC - (United States of America)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.

Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.

Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com

Your full name and title:

Business Name:

State in which your business resides:

Your contact number: