Complaint Review: Super Media

Super Media
2200 W. Airfield Dr. DALLAS, Texas United States of America

Super Media Lied about service and stole my money! DALLAS, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Acct Info Requested

I was lied to from Super Media when they said they would provide SEO and promote my web site.  The only thing they did was a facebook page!  They then said there were "adds" on the net and directory listings.  I was paying $225 per month on a one year contract and for the first four months got nothing.  I called and asked for proof three times, they could provide nothing.

I pulled out the contract and saw that they had violated it.  I tried to call, fax and e-mail and nothing went through.  Finally sent a letter via u.s. mail to stop the auto draft from my bank.  They did not get the letter and I sent them a second letter.  They then sent me and invoice because I instructed my bank not to let them draft out the money.  I finally called them to let them know the deal was off and after three months they e-mailed me and said the contract was closed!

I then get a bill for $440 and a week later they sent it to collections!!  Don't use these slime balls!  They are total crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Media/DALLAS-Texas-75261/Super-Media-Lied-about-service-and-stole-my-money-DALLAS-Texas-1013001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Media

Acct Info Requested

AUTHOR: SuperMedia LLC - (United States of America)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com

Your full name and title:
Business Name:
State in which your business resides:
Your contact number: