- Report: #646595
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Super Media
Super Media651 Canyon Drive, Internet United States of America
Super Media, Idearc Media Top 10 Lies and Scams of Super Media, Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service
10 Reasons not to do business with Super Mediahttp://paintingdenver.net/blog/uncategorized/super-media-top-10-scams-and-lies/
Written to Tom Martinos Referral Dept.
Yes, Ive spoken to several people at SM, loosing all trust the further I converse with these folks.
Was promised in person with wife at breakfast table the following;
1) Our company url would be listed in over 200 online directories, account manager did not know what a directory was, and Salesman later said, You may have to enter them all in yourself Suppose to have this done automatically in the $350.00 account fee per mo. Guess Lie #1.
2) Absolutely No mark-up what Google charges Super Media to me for
individual Keywords in the sponsored links on major search engines. They
would charge exactly what Google charges. Lie #2
3) When questioned about charges for individual keywords, knowing I was
charged Bid Price, not actual, They said Google charges them Bid Price, not actual, which is a Bald Face Lie #3
4) Then when proved by Googles online information, they recanted,
stating they were charged something in between, but still not what
Google shows. Not believing these lying so-and-sos. #4
5) Even if you disagree with charges per click, your still bound to pay these knuckleheads. Company moto is Always wanting to provide the Best Customer Service, always knowing what your ROI is at any time Lie #5
6) Only ran online campaign 2 weeks, finding they were charging me 4.25
times for every keyword I checked, and refuse to let me out of
contract. > $350.00 a month management fee. To pay them to manage
something that is costing me 4.25 times as much as national average of
keywords? Paying $$ to a bunch of big fat Liars? Dont think so.
7) Another lie was they said running campaign, they would increase my
Quality Score. Which is true in a thought, but as they have a Dynamic
Search Result Software, changes Ad Title for every keyword typed in,
this QS gets better, which lowers the cost per click, not increases it.
You wanta know what they said about this? This is just an estimate, a
national average Knowing full well Denver is NOT 4.25 times the
National Average for Painting Keywords! Again, lying out both corners of their moutfs, giving me another BALD FACE LIE #8
9) Showing Super Media this, their response was Well, we dont have
any sure way of telling if this is an actual Google employee. See
below Lie #9
10) Maybe this is why Idearc went bankrupt, changing the name to Super
Media with so many complaints, as this happened to many under the
different name, finding out through the Grapevine they are not members
of BBB, which should just goes to show. Figures~ Checking into a Federal Class Action Lawsuit against these 2-bit Peckerwoods.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2010 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Media/internet/Super-Media-Idearc-Media-Top-10-Lies-and-Scams-of-Super-Media-Internet-646595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.