Complaint Review: Super Media

Super Media
po box 619009 dfw airport tx 75261 Internet United States of America

Super Media SuperMedia Scammed by SuperMedia LLC Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

SuperMedia contacted me to help my business get new customers.  I agreed to put an in their internet phone book called SuperPages.  They guaranteed me to receive atleast 50 calls or new customers per month.  I was supposed to be pay $100 for three months and with the option to cancel anytime.  I checked my account and noticed I only got two clicks for an entire month.  The sales person lied to me and then when I tried to cancel she would not answer my calls.  They refused to cancel my account and now they are trying to charge me over $500 for two clicks.  Which may have been fraudulent from what else I have read on this site.  Do not use this company, they are liars and will not be truthful whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2011 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Media/internet/Super-Media-SuperMedia-Scammed-by-SuperMedia-LLC-Internet-764908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Media

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com

Your full name and title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which your Business resides:

Your contact number: