Complaint Review: Super Rewards LLC.

• Submitted: Tue, May 21, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: Leftyizme — Childersburg Alabama
Super Rewards LLC.
548 Market Street #51779 San Francisco, California USA

Super Rewards LLC. Failure to pay rewards for offers completed San Francisco California

*UPDATE Employee: SuperRewards Response - We're here to help.

I clicked on a link in the online game Evony, operated by Regan Mercantile,LLC that offered free coins for ingame items. This took me to a page where various "offers" were available to complete in return for coins.

I completed several offers and never got any of my coins as promised. I contacted the company Super Rewards and recieved an automated email requesting screenshots showing the downloads installed.. which I provided. Then they asked for email confirmations, which I provided. Then they requested screenshots again. This went on for about 5 times... I never recieved any coins at all, and I feel like they are a scam. I have however recieved almost 1,000 new junk mails from every company imaginable since providing my information... This despite the fact that I clearly unchecked any boxes allowing the sharing of my personal information, or allowing any companies permission to send me such offers.

They owe me roughly 120 Evony Cents... And I will be filing a formal complaint with the BBB as they are accredited with them (astonishingly they have an A+ rating... So much for the BBB being a reliable indicator of trustworthyness)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Rewards-LLC/-San-Francisco-California-94104/Super-Rewards-LLC-Failure-to-pay-rewards-for-offers-completed-San-Francisco-California-1052832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Rewards LLC.

SuperRewards Response - We're here to help.

AUTHOR: SuperRewardsTeam - ()

Hi there, we just wanted to drop in and inquire about this report, as it came across our radar and we'd like to help resolve it. We support all our users on payout issues and fraud with any offers, so it concerns us that you've had a bad experience.

A few things to note:

We've just acquired SuperRewards so we're in the process of upgrading our support channels - is it possible this support issue is a few months old? Which email were you sending your support requests to?

Our support team handles 30,000 requests a week, so we're adding staff in San Francisco to make sure we don't leave anyone unsatisfied. We're also going out onto forums, chats, and sites like this to make sure users know we're listening and willing to help them resolve issues. We know we're not perfect and things slip through, but we're working hard to make sure that doesn't happen often. We're a small team of 15 people, so please bear with us through the transition.

We do need payment receipts and/or screenshots when offers are completed, as we can't otherwise prove users have completed offers they claim aren't paying out. We get 100s of fake requests for payouts every day, so we need to be diligent on this or we'd go out of business.

Since taking over SuperRewards we've driven payment issues and fraud down well below industry standards, but we're still working hard to make sure we give our users better service than anyone else.

Please shoot an email to support@superrewards.com if this issue hasn't been resolved!