Complaint Review: Super Sweet Sixteens

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Sharyn H — Syosset United States of America
Super Sweet Sixteens
not sure mineola, New York United States of America

Super Sweet Sixteens super sweet sixteen, super sweet 16s, super sweet sixteen sweet 16, super sweet sixteens, super sweet 16s, mineola, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Complaint

www.supersweetsixteens.com were hired to perform at my sweet 16 party. I used them at my sweet 16 party which was at the crest hollow country club on January 1st 2010. I saw all these celebrities on there web site, thinking I would have someone cool at my sweet 16, but it turned out I had this 40 year old dj who didn't know anything!
I saw all the cool lights on there web site also the name light that i was told I could have when all is said was supersweetsixteens.com, all these old guys did were promote there company www.supersweetsixteens.com which i didn't care but once seeing them in action after me spending HOURS and DAYS on my day nothing was done write. This is what they said after the party, well being you didn't pay us for everything we have you got what you pay for, my mother then refused to pay www.supersweetsixteens.com after this remark, like its MY day are you serious. So basically all those photos you see on www.supersweetsixteens.com web site yea, there probably not even theirs. Also, I just saw on there site as of today Feb 11th 2010, they are saying things about another company the head line is "FRAUD THIS IS A FRAUD SITE THAT IS PRETENDING TO BE US" Umm hello why would any company want to be like www.supersweetsixteens.com to promise a sweet 16 girl everything in there pictures then LIE and say being i didn't pay for everything I didn't get it, I am sorry that just not cool. To all my future sweet sixteeners, please do NOT let this company www.supersweetsixteens.com fool you, they have to talk bad and down about other companies to get your business, I wish I went with who I wanted but i didn't have there card. Good luck, If www.supersweetsixteens.com are reading this I hope the company you are trying to talk about takes you down, being you are very mean to me and I bet other sweet sixteeners so bye and I never want to hear you again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Sweet-Sixteens/mineola-New-York-/Super-Sweet-Sixteens-super-sweet-sixteen-super-sweet-16s-super-sweet-sixteen-sweet-16-s-568348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Sweet Sixteens

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Complaint

AUTHOR: SuperSweetSixteens.com - (United States of America)

This is a false complaint made by another DJ company.  We have nothing to do with the company "Super Sweet Sixteen DJs" that has tons of complaints.

To contact us for any reason please check out only website at www.SuperSweetSixteens.com or call our office phone number at 516 710 1280 or visit our public showroom at 659 Old Country Road - Westbury NY 11590.

We just came across this complaint and we are aware it was made by a competitor. We did not have any party at Crest Hollow On January 1 2010.