Complaint Review: Super Venus Construction Corp

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Helpless Senior — Brooklyn New York
Super Venus Construction Corp
Queens, New York USA

Super Venus Construction Corp I am a senior who lives in Brooklyn I hired a contractor by the name of Super Venus Construction Corp to do some work on my home back on 7/11. I gave Amrik a total of $1500.00. He completed part of the job and promised to return to complete the other portion, however, due to his delay in returning my son took it upon himself to complete the job since I needed it completed before the end of July. Queens New York

Mr. Amrik called after 2 weeks and I told him I did not need anymore work done and please return the rest of my money since he had kept $400.00 to purchase floor tiles which I no longer needed. He said he would come by and drop it off during the first week of August. I called after that and he never answered my calls. I saw Mr. Amrik on 8/18 and he signed a note stating that he owed me the money and would pay it by 8/25. It is now 4 moths later and he is not returning my calls and have not refunded me the balance owed. I am now seeing your assistance in obtaining my money and revealing this company for who they are. Who knows how many other people out there they owe? The business contact number is 917-337-3215 or 718-376-5039

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Venus-Construction-Corp-/Queens-New-York/Super-Venus-Construction-Corp-I-am-a-senior-who-lives-in-Brooklyn-I-hired-a-contractor-by-1133762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Venus Construction Corp