suggestions

Complaint Review: Super media

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Super Media is a big waste of Money — Levittown Pennsylvania United States of America
Super media
2200 West Airfield Drive Dallas, Texas United States of America

Super media Id ark media Don't waste your money on advertising with this company for Internet advertising Dallas Texas

I was told that I would get a lot of business through advertising with super media, which I did not receive not one phone call, the name of my company is (Plumbing drain and tile masters) located outside Philadelphia pa.
I have many positive reviews, and all my business is repeat customers before I tried Super Media Internet advertising.
I latterly did not receive a call yet. My first bill was over $400 dollars for pay per click and didn't receive not one phone call ad of this advertising company. I called up the sales guy who came to my house, and told him forget about he said I had a contract and couldn't get out for a year. Waste of money.
This is a warning don't waste your hard earn money.
When I recieved phone calls I ask everybody , How did you get my number? Still to this day haven't receive a profit to my investment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-media/Dallas-Texas-75261/Super-media-Id-ark-media-Dont-waste-your-money-on-advertising-with-this-company-for-Inter-937872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super media