Complaint Review: SuperBiiz.com

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: The Ike — Chestnut Hill Massachusetts United States of America
SuperBiiz.com
2079 N. Capitol Avenue San Jose, California United States of America

SuperBiiz.com SuperBiiz, superbiiz.com, eWiz.com Superbiiz is deceptive and uncooperative - recommend you avoid San Jose, California

I ordered an AMD cpu HDX850WF from superbiiz and was unpleasantly surprised when it arrived without a fan.  In over a decade of building my own system I have never seen a CPU sold without a fan without a listing which clearly stated 'NO FAN'.  This list had no such information.  When I called and asked them to send me a compatible fan no charge,  they refused.  They told me that the unit was listed as an OEM unit and that the definition of OEM listed somewhere on their web site stated that meant CPUs without fans.

Just how careful do they think someone ordering a CPU needs to be to get what they would normally expect?  They told me I could return the unit for a refund but they would not reimburse me the shipping cost to or from.  Nor would they compensate me for the time I lost in not being able to complete my system build.

In my humble opinion, people like this should not be permitted to stay in business.  Certainly, I will never order from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperBiizcom/San-Jose-California-95132/SuperBiizcom-SuperBiiz-superbiizcom-eWizcom-Superbiiz-is-deceptive-and-uncooperative-1022226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperBiiz.com