Complaint Review: SuperBiiz.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 24, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: naylma01 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
San Jose, California USA

SuperBiiz.com poor customer service, fraud products, slow shipping, deceptive sales San Jose California

Never, under any circumstances, should you order from SuperBiiz.  The deceptive tactics of this company should be warrant enough to put it out of business.

Their customer service is horrible.  I was promised a product by a certain time, but it showed up a week later.  I was promised it would arrive on-time, to keep my product on schedule, but to no avail.  When the product arrived, the box was opened and appeared to be shipped out to another customer and was used.  I was deceptively sold a product that was already used.

And as you would expect, when I installed the product, it did not work.  I could not get customer service to refund my money or allow me to return the product, as I was told I was the one who broke the product.  I had to file a BBB complaint before I was able to get a refund for the fraud product I was sent.

Mark my words... you will not be satisfied with your purchase.  The Attorney General of California should be looking at the deceptive practices of this business immediately.  If you are looking for a reliable source for computer parts, please take my advice and order from someone like Newegg, Tiger Direct, Buy/Rakuten, or Amazon.  You will thank me a million times over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperBiizcom/San-Jose-California/SuperBiizcom-poor-customer-service-fraud-products-slow-shipping-deceptive-sales-San-J-1087076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperBiiz.com