Complaint Review: SuperFoods2, Bottom Two Investments, Hyper Hoodia Labs

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin
SuperFoods2, Bottom Two Investments, Hyper Hoodia Labs
110 W. 9th St #665 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

SuperFoods2, Bottom Two Investments, Hyper Hoodia Labs Sent without Ordering Wilmington Delaware

I ordered the free trial size superfoods2, just had to pay $4.95 S/H, before submitting my order I double checked that there wasn't an automatic ship, which there wasn't. Yesterday I received another bottle of the superfoods2, I checked my checking account activity and sure enough, $74.45 was deducted from my account, I contacted my bank as soon as I could but haven't heard back from them yet. I hope this gets taken care of quickly as who can afford this kind of problem nowadays. Who else can I contact about this less than over board company.

Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperFoods2-Bottom-Two-Investments-Hyper-Hoodia-Labs/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/SuperFoods2-Bottom-Two-Investments-Hyper-Hoodia-Labs-Sent-without-Ordering-Wilmington-De-416718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperFoods2, Bottom Two Investments, Hyper Hoodia Labs