Complaint Review: SuperJet Vanlines

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Tammi — Elizabethtown Kentucky
SuperJet Vanlines
1 ACKERMAN AVE Clifton NJ Fort Myers, Florida USA

SuperJet Vanlines Lie about honoring a refund for issues that occur at move. Clifton New Jersey

After the estimate being at around 1700.00, once they were done packing and loading, the total price to move was at 7149.40 which was over a 5400.00 difference! I held my end of bargin and paid. Then the excuses came for delays in delivering the household goods. The truck was late, needed another load and then the truck broke down. After sending messages to Jason "manager at office, who knows" he promised me a 500.00 refund, which was less than 10% of the move but I agreed and was thankful. A week after the move, nothing, a month, nothing. I sent messages to get back, oh I'll check on that for you! Then finally I posted a review on a moving site as well as contacted the BBB. Jason told the BBB that I had already received the 500.00 refund. Once I updated the review to include their "spectacular customer care", I get another text from Jason, telling me that the check is in the mail and they are going to stop payment on it! I respond, very professional, I'll forward to BBB. [continued below]....

..... I update the review again with screen shots of Jason's Rants. Then a bit later I get another text, Jason stating that he tried to help me so much, that if I had only taken that bad review down the company would release the "hold" on my refund check. So let me get this right, you told the BBB that I received the refund, you text me telling me it's "in the mail" but your going to stop payment on it and then you tell me that since I posted a review about your company "you stated that I was throwing dirt for no apparent reason" and I wouldn't take it down, then SuperJet Vanlines can't release the "hold" on the refund check? So Jason, which lie is it? I really hope that you are reviewing these boards to plan your next move and I, along with others here who have been shafted by SuperJet Vanlines, show you some insight to SuperJet Vanlines professional way of doing business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperJet-Vanlines/Fort-Myers-Florida/SuperJet-Vanlines-Lie-about-honoring-a-refund-for-issues-that-occur-at-move-Clifton-New-1071183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperJet Vanlines