Complaint Review: SuperMedia

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: SBShop — Seal Beach California
SuperMedia
1190 PCH, Seal Beach, CA Internet USA

SuperMedia DO NOT EVER SIGN ON THEIR AGREEMENT. PLEASE!! www.supermedia.com Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Account info request

Well, just like everybody else here. I was promised many things that they haven't delivered.

My contract is 12months with $135 per month(not click package). It's been about 40 days and there has been 0 click according to supermedia.com. I've been getting about 70~100 clicks per month thru Yelp(free of charge) and I think I'd like to get better result from professinal????? ad agency when I pay $135. I told account rep that your ad system does not work with my store and like to cancel the service. of course she told me that i'm on 12 months contract and it's too soon to evaluate the result, she said she's goona stop by after 90days with data. what a joke..I mean.. what kind of ad system makes you get 0 click in 40 days?? I pray for God ppl could find this kind of report before sign on their agreement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperMedia/internet/SuperMedia-DO-NOT-EVER-SIGN-ON-THEIR-AGREEMENT-PLEASE-wwwsupermediacom-Internet-1060344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperMedia

Account info request

AUTHOR: SuperMedia LLC - ()

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com Your full name and title: Business Name: State in which your business resides: Your contact number: Best time to call you: E-mail address: Brief complaint description: