Complaint Review: SuperMedia

• Submitted: Thu, January 14, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: Sam — atlanta Georgia U.S.A.
SuperMedia

SuperMedia SuperMedia WORST SCAM RUN AWAY!! Dallas, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ex-Employee Commentary

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ARE SCAMMERS LIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperMedia/internet/SuperMedia-SuperMedia-WORST-SCAM-RUN-AWAY-Dallas-Internet-554192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperMedia

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ex-Employee Commentary

AUTHOR: Jackson William - (United States of America)

I used to work there.  The sales methods were deplorable.  I had brought this to the attention of my supervisors, and nothing was done.  I guess later many people did eventually get terminated, but I am sure that this is still going on, and many customers are being held hostage.

To the original poster..I would suggest you put some actual information in about what happened to you..and you spelled liars wrong, which does not lend to your credibility..  While I believe you are probably right in your allegations, as I have seen it with my own eyes..you should be more specific.

You should reach out to customer service as the recent rebuttal asked..I am not sure if they will fix it for you, or credit you, they usually don't like to do that, but they may.  The customer service folks over there do the best they can..they really do.

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@idearc.com

Your full name and title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which your Business resides:

Your contact number: