Complaint Review: SuperMediaStore

• Updated: Tue, August 05, 2014

• Reported By: guero3362 — tracy California
Internet USA

SuperMediaStore sells empty ink cartridges La Puente Internet

I purchased replacement ink cartridges from them for my printer, when I received them, one was empty, completely.  I first used their online chat through website and was told they wouldn't replace it and I had to contact the manufacturer.  I then called them directly and was told the same thing.  I think it's unblievable they would take my money and send me an empty cartridge and when I complain about it they tell me too bad it's my problem.  I bought from them not the manufacturer.  They need to keep me happy and they can deal with the manufacturer.  Do not purchase from this company.  Wish I would of read ripoff report prior to buying from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperMediaStore/internet/SuperMediaStore-sells-empty-ink-cartridges-La-Puente-Internet-1167567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperMediaStore