Complaint Review: SuperXPower.com

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: justwantfairness — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
SuperXPower.com
170 Central Ave S Milaca, MN 56353 Internet United States of America

SuperXPower.com Milaca Lawn & Garden LLC Misleading diagrams/descriptions cause unsuspecting shoppers to order the wrong product. Internet

This company sells parts for various things - in my case a lawn edger.  They have detailed diagrams and descriptions, leading one to believe that you are getting what they show and describe.  Wrong.  I ordered what I thought was a fuel line - the diagram showed the fuel line - and the description called it a Sleeve/Fuel Line (leading me to believe that you would receive both the fuel line and the sleeve.  There was no other part which identified what I needed.  They sent the sleeve only and told me I needed to buy the entire gas tank/fuel assembly to get the small fuel lines.  They would not remove the 25% restocking charge, even though their inadequate system caused me to order the wrong part.  And because I missed the 30 day return deadline, they wouldn't allow me to send back the sleeve in any case.  It's a small issue but it speaks loads about the company philosophy: the customer is the enemy/make no allowances for mistakes because the consumer has no recourse.  If you want to be treated fairly, DO NOT buy from this operation.  I've read many other negative reviews and the comments are consistent with my bad experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperXPowercom/internet/SuperXPowercom-Milaca-Lawn-Garden-LLC-Misleading-diagramsdescriptions-cause-unsuspecti-971528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperXPower.com