Complaint Review: Superbandz - Joe Debellis

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Lynsey — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Superbandz - Joe Debellis

Superbandz - Joe Debellis Jackie Debellis Scam artists! Hire employees to work events and never pay them. Internet

Joe Debellis hired me to work as a promo model at a health and fitness expo in North Carolina. I was told that my check for working would be mailed. After a month, I contacted him about my payment. He told me that my check kept coming back returned. After another couple weeks, he said he would send me a money gram so I wouldn't have to wait for a check (because he was trying to get me to work more events but I refused until I received payment for the first one). Never received the money gram, asked him about it daily and he kept saying "I'll get it sent today, I'm sorry". Now he will not respond to my calls or texts and I can see that he has done this to many others. Do not work for superbandz, you will not get paid!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superbandz-Joe-Debellis/internet/Superbandz-Joe-Debellis-Jackie-Debellis-Scam-artists-Hire-employees-to-work-events-and-1025026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superbandz - Joe Debellis