Complaint Review: Superbandz

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Dani — Ithaca New York United States of America
Superbandz

Superbandz Joe Debellis Mr. Debellis has not paid me my wages. When I asked him several times about this pmt. he stated that it was in the mail. Then he said " I will send a money gram" which I did not receive. At his point Internet

Please report this individual to your local authorities I have already done so. Call your Dept. of Labor in your state and file an official complaint. This individual claims he will pay you after making you sell his bands at different events.

That was not my case, I worked along with other girls at this equestrian event and one of his workers got paid on the spot because she claimed she was leaving town. The other girl got her wages paid but not till afterwards.

I called Mr. Debellis several times and politely texted him as well reminding him that he owed me wages. He recognized he needed to pay me and told me the money was in the mail; he then went along to say that if I did not receive the check over he weekend he would send a moneygram.

I waited several weeks and now it has been almost two months of him ignoring completely his obligation. By involving your local authorities you can avoid him doing this to others. Not only will they collect your wages for you but also fine him and give him penalties as well.  A public record will be available to others of his unethical practice. Expose this individual and his company so others do not  fall pray to Mr. Joe Debellis and Superbandz. Bad PR is never good for business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superbandz/internet/Superbandz-Joe-Debellis-Mr-Debellis-has-not-paid-me-my-wages-When-I-asked-him-several-ti-950338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superbandz