Complaint Review: Superclicks

• Updated: Sat, January 04, 2014

• Reported By: SuperVictim — Franklin Massachusetts United States of America
Superclicks
DFW airport, Tx 75261-9810 DW Airport, Texas United States of America

Superclicks They just wont stop! I canceled and now have 2 Account with superclicks!!!! DW Airport, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

Superclicks did not work for me in 2011. I asked them to wait and not charge any clicks as was the plan the sold me.
Then hundreds in clicks charges appeared next billing.ON MY AMEX CARD!  Not authorized. Zero clicks budget assigned.
Their customer oprsonal page was never accessible either.
Never authorized a click never ever could get to customer page to see or change or use any superclicks features.
My rep. rfused to ever return a call! New rep called and again dsappeared. Finally spoke with the 4th or 5th person and with Amex the charges were contested and removed and the account finally cancelled after hours and hours of calls and conversations

This year  a  "Special Account rep" showed up and pressured me into trying this...she insisted that I only had certain providers thru Supercloicks...I found out SHE LIED> I E-MAILED HER AND HAVE HER E-MAIL BACK SAYING SHE WOULD CAnCEL this account. Then they start billing my AMEX again. I called them and they said I had to pay the program monthly fee,,, clicks or no clicks authorized. Finally AMEX AGAIN investigated, found them at fault,  and refunded my charges and super clicks told me that my account was closed. NOW it appeas I have to account with supermedia using my buisiness name and my personal name!

This is absolutely unbelievable! Superclicks is the most fraudulant and sleazy company Ive ever heard of. The are absolutely untrustworthy without scruples. And the product never functioned as designed/sold to me. I could never even access my own account or even see if they had that feature as it never worked  before. DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE.
Many web products work well at little cost. This company is the worst.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superclicks/DW-Airport-Texas-75261-9810/Superclicks-They-just-wont-stop-I-canceled-and-now-have-2-Account-with-superclicks-DW-896368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superclicks

Customer Service

AUTHOR: SuperMedia LLC - (United States of America)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com
Your full name and title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which your Business resides:
Best time to call you: