Complaint Review: Supercuts Denver Colorado

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Wild Jasmine — denver Colorado
Supercuts Denver Colorado

Supercuts Denver Colorado Stylists Beware - Do Not Work for this company !!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: NEVER ANY BIG MONEY IN WORKING FOR A LEGAL DICTATORSHIP

I have to share my experience as a Regis/Supercuts employee of Denver Colorado in order to help other hard working stylists who have dreams of becoming part of a successful team stear clear away from Supercuts Denver. The following reasons are why you should not work for these salons .

1. Supercuts/Regis employees are the most UNDERPAID..They pay you minimum wage with an insane incentive thats too hard for anyone to achieve..People at Mcdonalds make more money. I cant even afford to pay back my student loans.

2. Your always short staffed. I use to have to either open or close by myself. Really scary to be alone first of all. I had to deal with angry customers who were shocked I was by myself.

3. Lousy Upper Management. Ugh this old lady Valerie Macleod, first of all out dated, and doesnt lift a finger to help. She cant cut hair and would just come in to boss us around. She pretends to be nice, but she is the WORST person to be in charge of any so called modern salon..she even looks like an old witch...

4. Training sucks..its like going to beauty school all over again. takes way too long, and they wont let you cut hair the way you know how to. They say its because of the fabulous supercut technique. B-llsh8t !!I spent an entire week learning how to do an old technique, with a stuck up trainer who didnt help me with the computer or customer service training. so when i got out of training, i would get in trouble for not knowing how to use the computer..hello , shouldnt training have some operational assistance.

5. Supercut salons are closing all over the place. Sort of the Titanic to work for. The employees always talk about all the people who have left,, and how they are so much happier,,gee I wonder why.

So with that being said. I am fortunate enough to have found a great place to work. Im not hear to promote any salon company. But if your an honest consumer , dont give your money to any Regis Owned Salon....REGIS is the EVIL Empire--They are the MONSANTO OF THE HAIR INDUSTRY..They treat their employees like dirt , and spit them up and chew them out..everything with them is a huge secret.

I also heard they laid off a lot of their district managers and office employees last year..I think they are going BELLY UP...STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supercuts-Denver-Colorado/internet/Supercuts-Denver-Colorado-Stylists-Beware-Do-Not-Work-for-this-company-Internet-1044903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supercuts Denver Colorado

NEVER ANY BIG MONEY IN WORKING FOR A LEGAL DICTATORSHIP

AUTHOR: Diane - (USA)

I Completly under stand you're pain and sufering. I spent many years in the military . The solution is obvious move on. It sounds like you did the right thing. They did not deserve you. Being articulate as you sound you did the right thing. This explain alot. That they showed you only one day their program on the computer and then expect you to know this over night. This is very bad leadership. Its class room then hands on. The only dumb question is the one not asked and we did not take excellent notes on. Why? Because if we don't use it we lose it. This helped me so much when I did security. There is their notes then mine. Things are always subject to change. Same as a customer. Not all might care about the secret Supercut way of doing things. So we must recall the facts. We work for the client, customer and consumer. This is who we strive to please. Not some inconsiderate corporation . That appears to only care about thier bank account. With this said. I suggest you maintain all you're licenses . Get everything: Nails, skin products for taking away wrinkles, every different hair style in the world. Then invent perfume and cosmetics. Get into it. Don't worry about failure. Just remember if you fail to plan you plan to fail. Care about the customer and they will care about you. Next: Patent all you're ideas with the library of congress. Washington D.C.  Next: Start you're own home based busines. Then rent out space at you're local church. Cut hair for the homeless . Style hair for homeless women. You're name and fame real reach to the farest star. Find a job you love and you will never work again. If you fail to plan ,you plan to fail. All you're dreams will come true if you have the courage to pursue them. Perfect practice makes perfect. Live as you learn ,learn as you live. I don't believe luck. Its about a ledgitamate dream and a solid plan to make it happen. Its not how many times you fall, its how many times you get up. Soon you're own salon will be known all over the world. With you're Bio ,and web site. Note: Proverbs: Chapter#23 Verse:# 7 . So as a man thinks,this he will be. Bible: With out a vision ,my people die. See you're success. Now make it happen. No matter how many times you fail the test. As the Dali Lama said," When you fail the test, to focus on the failure ,but what you learned from the experience. Now conqure all you're weaknesses. To move forward and succeed. To be the best . Love : Diane.