Complaint Review: Supercuts Denver Colorado

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Wild Jasmine — denver Colorado
Supercuts Denver Colorado

Supercuts Denver Colorado Stylists Beware - Do Not Work for this company !!! Internet

I have to share my experience as a Regis/Supercuts employee of Denver Colorado in order to help other hard working stylists who have dreams of becoming part of a successful team stear clear away from Supercuts Denver. The following reasons are why you should not work for these salons .

1. Supercuts/Regis employees are the most UNDERPAID..They pay you minimum wage with an insane incentive thats too hard for anyone to achieve..People at Mcdonalds make more money. I cant even afford to pay back my student loans.

2. Your always short staffed. I use to have to either open or close by myself. Really scary to be alone first of all. I had to deal with angry customers who were shocked I was by myself.

3. Lousy Upper Management. Ugh this old lady Valerie Macleod, first of all out dated, and doesnt lift a finger to help. She cant cut hair and would just come in to boss us around. She pretends to be nice, but she is the WORST person to be in charge of any so called modern salon..she even looks like an old witch...

4. Training sucks..its like going to beauty school all over again. takes way too long, and they wont let you cut hair the way you know how to. They say its because of the fabulous supercut technique. B-llsh8t !!I spent an entire week learning how to do an old technique, with a stuck up trainer who didnt help me with the computer or customer service training. so when i got out of training, i would get in trouble for not knowing how to use the computer..hello , shouldnt training have some operational assistance.

5. Supercut salons are closing all over the place. Sort of the Titanic to work for. The employees always talk about all the people who have left,, and how they are so much happier,,gee I wonder why.

So with that being said. I am fortunate enough to have found a great place to work. Im not hear to promote any salon company. But if your an honest consumer , dont give your money to any Regis Owned Salon....REGIS is the EVIL Empire--They are the MONSANTO OF THE HAIR INDUSTRY..They treat their employees like dirt , and spit them up and chew them out..everything with them is a huge secret.

I also heard they laid off a lot of their district managers and office employees last year..I think they are going BELLY UP...STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supercuts-Denver-Colorado/internet/Supercuts-Denver-Colorado-Stylists-Beware-Do-Not-Work-for-this-company-Internet-1044903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supercuts Denver Colorado