Complaint Review: Superior Bank FSB

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2001

• Reported By:
Superior Bank FSB
One Ramland Road Orangeburg, New York U.S.A.

Superior Bank FSB Scam Banking

Well I sent them out their 3 months of payments and I have not received any confirmation of any payments being made except via my checking account which of course they wills ay they cant read the numbers on the back.

They have not responded to any of my certified letters though I have sent 6 of them I have received the cards back. Nor have they responded to my faxes.

My next step is taken them to court if they start calling me next week and saying my payment is due again.

I checked the BBB and they have numerous complaints regarding the NY office 25 complaints in the last 12 months. Yet their headquarters have had complaints but they have been resolved. None of the NY office complaints have been resolved.

Still no response from Office of Thrift Supervision nor the Attorney Generals Office

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Superior Bank

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Bank-FSB/Orangeburg-New-York-10962/Superior-Bank-FSB-Scam-Banking-4911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Bank FSB