rank

Complaint Review: Superior Benefits And Amerinet Debit Co.

• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 19, 2004

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Superior Benefits And Amerinet Debit Co.
100A Walnut D15 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits And Amerinet Debit Co. ripoff will receive $2,000.00 Mastercard in exchange for $299.00 Champlain New York *UPDATE Superior Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

CLICK HERE to see how Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

Spoke with Joel Martin of Superior Benefits, 100A Walnut D15, Champlain, Ny 12919 for help with credit repair for almost half an hour in November, being giving benefits of company.

Having just had dental and eye surgery, I could use the money to help pay some of the bills and being also the holiday season I agreed.

After realizing the company was a ripoff I contacted the Amerinet Debit company and asked that they credit my account. I was told they couldn't. If they debited my account and find out that this company is ripping people off why shouldn't they credit my account.

The agreement was to pay $299.00 and a Mastercard would be given for $2,000.00 to help repair credit.

The package finally arrived after waiting for one month. There was no Master Card enclosed.

Only an application stating that in order to get the Mastercard I would have to submit my money to an account in order to receive it.

I am ready to talk my attorney what should i do to get my money back.

When I have tried to get onto the websites, I keep getting no display.

Margaret
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2004 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits-And-Amerinet-Debit-Co/Champlain-New-York-12919/Superior-Benefits-And-Amerinet-Debit-Co-ripoff-will-receive-200000-Mastercard-in-excha-77396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits And Amerinet Debit Co.