Complaint Review: Superior Benefits - Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2004

• Reported By:Buena Park California
Superior Benefits - Financial Benefits
100 A-Walnut E-15 Suite 740 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits - Financial Benefits ripoff scam and bullshit company Champlain New York *UPDATE Superior Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report to give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I was contacted by one of their employees from Superior Benefits 3 months ago and was told that I was guaranteed to have $2,000.00 credit limit in 14 business days after my 299.00 is paid for by my checking account. I was told that Superior Benefits is working with 20 several different banks which is not true and its all lies.

I've tried to contact them and numerous times in one day coz I needed the money to pay some of my bills, I was in need but nothing has came through. My bank account was negative balance and i was in debt. Catching through now, Im more in debt. I have contacted several credit card companies and bureaus and all I get as a feedback is "it is a scammed". I wanted to rebuild my credit and be in a good financial future but It ended up not working right.

Now I don't know what to do with them. My bank that handling my transaction is already closed and been put to and my name has been put to checksystem in the amount of the credit card payment. It is harder for me to open my own checking account now because of this company. I hate them and I don't know what to do to them. I'll try to get as much as support from the other victims and financial helpers to do something about this.

Chris
Buena Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2004 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Superior-Benefits-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-scam-and-bullshit-company-Champlain-New-York-76956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits - Financial Benefits