Complaint Review: Superior Benefits - Global Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2004

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Superior Benefits - Global Benefits
Champlane, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits/Global Benefits I received a phone call offering a $2000 Visa, unsecured. I was to pay a $299 processing fee. I did so. I never received anything but a packet of papers. Useless Champlain New York *UPDATE Superior Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I was called in the evening, and asked if I would like to rebuild my credit thru the use of a $2000 unsecured Visa. Ofcourse there was a $299 processing fee. The money was drafted, and the only thing I received was a useless packet of crappy offers. When I have called their 800 number, I get told the same thing. It's on it's way.

After reading this same story in the "rip off reports"...I know what to do to try to get my money back. I don't feel quiet so stupid, knowing that I wasn't the only person that got reeled in. However, I am filing a report w/every agency the report suggest. Hopefully these scam artist can be put out of business, and maybe prevent another person from going thru this. I am going to file the necessary paper work w/my bank, and am closing the account to prevent these criminals from stealing anything else. After going thru bankruptcy, I thought I was doing the right thing to try to rebuild my credit. Wrong. Never again will I do anything like this again.

Cheri
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2004 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits-Global-Benefits/Champlane-New-York/Superior-BenefitsGlobal-Benefits-I-received-a-phone-call-offering-a-2000-Visa-unsecured-78193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits - Global Benefits