Complaint Review: Superior Benefits - My World Of Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, March 05, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 05, 2004

• Reported By:oakland Oregon
Superior Benefits - My World Of Benefits
Walnut Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits, My World Of Benefits ripoff! Lies, misinformation, rude customer service, refuses to return money, and I can no longer get them on phone. Champlain New York *UPDATE... Superior Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE!

I was contacted by phone on the 8th of Nov. 03. Told them I would accept the package as described. Was told the "package" would be at my address within 15 to 21 days. Waited until the 5th of Dec. 03. Called them and they said that I gave them wrong bank account numbers(their the ones who screwed it up. The manager said that they'd send materials within 7 to ten days.

Called several times, they claimed it was on it's way. On 16th of Jan. 04 finally received package, nothing but promotional stuff that I could get anywhere on the net. Called them again, "where's my credit card?" They said that they didn't send the credit card information in the package, that the credit information and forms would be there in 4 to 7 days. Since then I have called five times and gotten nothing but a runaround from some very rude people.

When I tried calling today there was no answer at their numbers, so I figure they closed up shop and ran for the hills WITH my $29

Jessi
oakland, Oregon

EDitor's UPDATE info:
Rip-off Report has been contacted by the owners of the company, they said those who have asked for refunds should see them no later than Monday morning or sooner. Credit to your account can takes 4 to 5 days to actually hit your account ,
They again apologized for the delay. We'll see. Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will. SO you know, Rip-off Report has confirmed 73 refunds so far, and we know there should be many more. Rip-off Report is investigating more on this situation, and we will be posting an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605
Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.
ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com
badbusinessbureau.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2004 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits-My-World-Of-Benefits/Champlain-New-York/Superior-Benefits-My-World-Of-Benefits-ripoff-Lies-misinformation-rude-customer-servic-82941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits - My World Of Benefits