Complaint Review: Superior Benefits; Myworldof Benefits.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 10, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 10, 2004

• Reported By:ELM CITY North Carolina
Superior Benefits; Myworldof Benefits.com
100A Walnut D-15 #742, Champlain, NY 12919 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits; Myworldof Benefits.com ripoff Champlain New York *UPDATE .. Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very pissed off, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. We will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com
badbusinessbureau.com

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I received a phone call in December offering a credit card for a one time fee of $299.00, for a $2,000.00 limit card with NO monthly fee and NO annual fees to be deducted from my checking account, per David Matthews, sales person.

The $299.00 was deducted from my bank account on 1/12/04. I got a package with how to fix my credit rating but NO credit card.

I called and spoke to Amber who said I was to receive the credit card from the Bank, but could not tell me what bank. To date, I have not received a credit card.

I have written a letter on 3/9/04 to Jessica Daniels, Supervisor of Customer Beneftis at Superior Benefits, asking for my money back as I am a dissatisfied cutomer. To date, no credit card has been received. When I called again, Jennifer told that the credit card by a bank is forthcoming.

I am a widow on a widow's pension. I hope to get my refund.

Betty
ELM CITY, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2004 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits-Myworldof-Benefitscom/Champlain-New-York-12919/Superior-Benefits-Myworldof-Benefitscom-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-UPDATE-Superior-Be-83472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits; Myworldof Benefits.com