Complaint Review: Superior Benefits World Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, March 12, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 12, 2004

• Reported By:Beaver Falls Pennsylvania
Superior Benefits World Benefits
100 A Walnut E 15 STE 740, Champlain New York 12919 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits World Benefits ripoff Champlain New York *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very angry & outraged, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. Rip-off Report will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I was contacted by phone in January 2004 with the man telling me of a great credit card offer. He promised a credit card balance of 2000.00 will 0% interest for the first 3 years. He explained that there would be a processing fee of 299.00 though. He also told me I would be able to take a cash advance on the card to replenish my checking account.. And once that the fee was accepted a card would be shipped out via fed ex within 15 to 20 days.

Well those days came and passed along with my numerous phone calls only for me to be given excuses of major delays within their company and that my card would be shipped the first week of March. Again that came and passed. I picked up the phone and called again but this time they answered the phone as "World Benefits" instead of Superior and the gentleman took my information and told me my card had been shipped and it must be delayed in the mail.."???" When I asked him for a tracking number for fed ex he told me he didn't have access to that information ever and could not give me one! What a joke! That is when I asked him for a website thinking maybe I could get more answers there.

Well, did I ever. That is how I ended up here. When I did a search for both names I got the rip off page! I took the advice from your site and went straight to the bank. With reading the pages in this site I found I was not the only gulable person out there. I really needed that 299.00 but thought it would be nice to have a credit card for just emergencies! I left my guard down and got taken! Hopefully I will be able to get a refund through my bank.

I can end in saying I have definitely learned a valuable lesson! Trust your instincts and the saying "if it sounds to good to be true it is!!!

For anyone reading this, follow this sites advice and hopefully you too will see some action taken against this fraud of a company that is taking innocent peoples money!

Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2004 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits-World-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Superior-Benefits-World-Benefits-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-UPDATE-World-Benefits-conta-83668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits World Benefits