Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Updated: Tue, January 27, 2004

• Reported By:Nicholasville Kentucky
Superior Benefits
myworldofbenefits , U.S.A.

Superior Benefits My world of Benefits ripoff, lied, rude, hung up, promised, very dishonest, denied refund

I received a phone call in early October promising a guarenteed credit card with a minimum limit of 1500 dollars for just a simple flat rate of 299 and could pay by phone with check. The lady said there are no other charges and will be rushed to you as soon as payment was received. A month passed and nothing.

I called, they said it was delayed. I finally received some package full of junk. No credit card. I called agian, they said this was my benefits package and the credit card would be here in a week. weeks went by again and again. I called several times and was given the run around and usually hung up on. NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED !It has been about four months now and I just do not want them to get away with this.

I know it is a scam and I was fooled, but I have been trying forever now to get my money back. When I call them, they just get rude. Tell me that they will not refund my money so get over it. They hang up or put me on hold forever. I refuse to pay 299 dollars for a bunch of junk and let some idiot get away with it. I should sue them for even more money. I will keep trying and will hopefully get it back. I did find the number to the company who is responsible for the money transactions, and will try them if I have to.

Nicholasville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2004 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits//Superior-Benefits-My-world-of-Benefits-ripoff-lied-rude-hung-up-promised-very-dishone-78270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits