distinct

• Submitted: Fri, April 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 02, 2004

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Superior Benefits
100A Walnut D15 Suite 742 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits, Aka Global Benefits ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent, rude and unintelligent costumer service reps Champlain New York *UPDATE .. Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very angry & outraged, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. Rip-off Report will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com
badbusinessbureau.com

CLICK HERE to see how Superior Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I was contacted by Superior Benefits in January about an unsecured credit card, all I had to do is pay a fee of $299. The fee was debited from my account not once but twice. I have been trying to get a refund for the second charge. It has gone on for a month and the costumer service reps tell me that I should have received it by now. I have not.

They also told me there was a delay in there shipping department and I won't receive my credit card for another two weeks. One rep told me I should be getting it by the end of March. I have not received it as of today.

I call Superior Benefits almost everyday for a status on my refund. They keep giving me the same excuses, It takes 2-3 weeks for a refund. They initally told me I should receive a refund in 7-10 business days. It didn't happen.

A few of the costumer service reps. are very rude and unintelligent. They don't know how to answer my questions nor do they know how Superior Benefits processes work. The managers are too busy to accept calls. I have only gotten to speak with one manager, Tayna Blair.

It is now April and I have not received my refund or my credit card.

Nicole
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2004 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12319/Superior-Benefits-Aka-Global-Benefits-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-rude-and-unintellige-86384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits