Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2004

• Reported By:lake elsinore California
Superior Benefits
100a Walnut D15 Champlain, NY. 12919 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Financial Benefits "aka" Superior Benefits deceptive ripoff scam-destroying confidence in all credit card companies-don't trust this company Champlain New York *UPDATE Financial Benefits "aka" Superior Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE!

*Author of original report: I want to thank you Rip-Off Report, they returned our money

EDitor's UPDATE info:
Rip-off Report has been contacted by the owners of the company, they said those who have asked for refunds should see them no later than Monday morning or sooner. Credit to your account can takes 4 to 5 days to actually hit your account ,
They again apologized for the delay. We'll see. Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will. SO you know, Rip-off Report has confirmed 73 refunds so far, and we know there should be many more. Rip-off Report is investigating more on this situation, and we will be posting an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605
Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.
ED Magedson

In December of 2003, I was called about getting a high amount credit card for a credit limit of 2500.00. I was told for a one time fee of $299.00 I could get the credit card in about 5 days plus a package to release the information to the bank (military bank).

I let 10 days go by and decided to call them. They then played back a recording to me that I approved of course to pay $299.00 for a credit card limit. On top of that the person told me that I purchased a credit repair package which I did not consent to. This person was very rude on top of that and hung up on me. I called back the same day but it was always busy. They had told me to wait so I gave it another 5 days.

I called back about 22 days later and they we're rude with me saying that I had purchased a credit repairel kit and maybe a chance to get a credit card. I was upset because I paid $299.00 for a credit card so I told the person I was going to investigate this. Today (2/13/04) I finally got the package & NO credit card inside-only free this & that things. I know now this is fraud! Don't trust them with your bank account.

They had told me they would send me a credit card with a $2500.00 limit DON'T TRUST THEM. My bank was a military bank. If they stoop this low they will rob you blind.

Rosemarie yvonne
lake elsinore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2004 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Financial-Benefits-aka-Superior-Benefits-deceptive-ripoff-scam-destroying-confidence-in-80373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits

I want to thank you Rip-Off Report, they returned our money

AUTHOR: Rosemarie yvonne - (U.S.A.)

Rip-Off Report: Here's my update; Feb.18,2004 around noon time we deposited some checks and our money we requested back from this rip off company-"my world of benefits" "Financial Benefits" "Superior Benefits" put my $$ back in our account. I'm very pleased with their decision to return our money. I want to thank you Rip-Off Report for your opportunity to expose companies that are ripping off everyday people who work hard for their money. Please continue to help more people through your web-site- it really does help with you all on our side. Thanks again. Rosemarie Yvonne Blanquet- p.s. If I had money to drop on your organization I would-unfortunately I'm a student paying for school-but once again thank-you from the bottom of my heart.