Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, March 10, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 10, 2004

• Reported By:Jefferson City Missouri
Superior Benefits
100A Walnut D15 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits AKA World Benefits ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent, non-customer service oriented, con artists offering people so-called "benefits" but are actually stealing our money Champlain New York *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very angry & outraged, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. Rip-off Report will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson

EDitor@RipoffReport.com

badbusinessbureau.com

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

Consumers report:

Not unlike many of the other reports that I read I too received that fateful phone call offering that unsecured credit card for the low cost of only $299. Over a month after they had taken my money and only after several phone calls to their "non-customer service" center I did receive the so called benefits package.

Not only was the package not what I expected but it had apparently already been used and then sent back by another customer, as someone elses name was on everything inside and the words cancel were written all over the materiels. When I phoned the "non-customer service" center again I was called everything but a liar and that there was no way this could have happened. I expressed my great dissatisfaction and stated that I would be returning the materiels and that I would like a full refund.

After following all of the "directions" as required, including a signed return receipt, for return and refund I have yet to receive a single penny. I have written numerous letters, with no response, and have made numerous phone calls to a phone number that has a recording in french telling me that the number that I have dialed has been disconnected. I am a single mother trying to finish college and put my life back together, but ripoff companies like this one are not helping. Companies like this one are like piranhas feeding off of the vulnerabilities of honest, hard-working people like myself.

Stacey
Jefferson City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2004 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Superior-Benefits-AKA-World-Benefits-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-non-customer-service-o-83483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits