Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2004

• Reported By:Sisseton South Dakota
Superior Benefits
100A Walnut D15 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits, Global Superior Benefits ripoff Scammed by promising a Visa Credit Card with $2,000 limit*UPDATE Superior Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied Champlain New York

I got a call around the end of September 2003 saying I qualified for a Visa Card with a $2,000 limit.

The lady said her name was Jennifer from Superior Benefits, and all I needed was a one time processing fee of $299.00. She said there would be no annual fee. Then she put me on a line with a lady that said her name was Patrica, she then said she would give me a new pin number. She gave me pin number ****, also she gave me my contract number and a customer service Phone number
1-866-554-0556. Then she asked if she could get my bank account number and routing numbers. Then she said I would get my card in about one week.

On October 7, 2003 they withdrew $299.00 from my checking account. I waited until October 30, still no card came in the mail. I started calling this customer service number but I always got a busy signal or was put on hold and they would disconnect me. In November I finally got a hold of someone and basically lied and said I would have my card in a couple of days that the FEDEX had not picked it up and she would check and get back to me. She never did. I got a hold of them again in Dec. after many tries they said my card was on it's way and sorry for the delays, mean time they were sending me a packet which was new to me. It finally came and there was no Credit card mostly worthless coupons, hotel discounts, cruises, etc. This made me very angry.

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts

Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I have tried many many times to call them, and they either put me on hold or I get a busy signal. If I do get someone I get disconnected.

It is now January 28, 2004 and I still haven't received a Visa Credit card. I believe I have been ripped off by Superior Benefits. I have talked to people as far away as Seattle, Washington that say they have been ripped off by Superior Benefits also.

Truly angered!

Donald
Sisseton, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2004 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Superior-Benefits-Global-Superior-Benefits-ripoff-Scammed-by-promising-a-Visa-Credit-Card-78516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits