Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, December 18, 2003

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
Superior Benefits
100 A Walnut D-15 Suite 742, Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits ripoff - consumer fraud Champlain New York *UPDATE Superior Benefits working harder to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

UPDATE: Click Here to see how Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings.

I was contacted by an agent for Superior Benefits that they could help me rebuild my credit by offering me a credit card for a one time fee of $299.00. They took my money from my bank account and I have no card. I called today only to be put on hold and than disconnected and the phone remains continuously busy. I have contacted County Consumer Fraud Division, My states Attorney Generals office, New York State Attorney Generals office and Federal Trade Commission.

I recommend to all to do the same and hopefull we can all file a class action suit against this company and the owners.

Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2003 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Superior-Benefits-ripoff-consumer-fraud-Champlain-New-York-UPDATE-Superior-Benefits-wor-75244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits