Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, December 01, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 01, 2006

• Reported By:Iuka Mississippi
Superior Benefits
100a Walnut D15 #742 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits ripoff dishonest fraudulent thieving lying inconciderate, money hungry Champlain New York

I am a single disabled mother of two got a phone call from Superior Benefits claiming if I paid a one time fee of 299.00 I was already approved for a credit card of a 1000.00 limit. I was already on hard times so it seemed to be a blessing when the call came in. The guy said I would have my card delivered to me within 3 to 5 business days.

After a month and me calling the number on my bank statement which was not a working number I got a package from fed-ex. My $1000.00 was a gift certificate that I could redeem at www.selectyourgifts.com and all I had to do was pay the shipping and handling per item and a one time $5.00 processing fee and the certificate was only valid for 120 days from the date of first use. I got evicted from my apartment because I was expecting to have that credit card.

Susan
Iuka, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2006 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Superior-Benefits-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-thieving-lying-inconciderate-money-hungry-C-223343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits