Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2004

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Superior Benefits
100a Walnut D15 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

World Benefits - Superior Benefits ripoff Champlain New York *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very angry & outraged, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. Rip-off Report will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I was offered a mastercard with a $2000 credit limit for a fee of $299 that was to be taken directly out of my account. They offered a mastercard and nothing else and said it would be there within 15 to 20 business days after the money was taken from my account.

The card did not arrive at the time promised so I called the customer service number several times and got a different answer everytime I called about when the card would arrive.

35 business days later I recieved a credit repair package and not the mastercard that I was promised.

Inside the the package were directions on sending the package back to Superior Benefits to recieve a full refund within ten days upon reciept of package. The package was sent out on Feb. 3, 2004 and I have still not recieved my refund for $299.

I agreed to let this company withdraw $299 from my account for a mastercard with a $2000 limit not a credit rebuilding kit. If I would have known thats what it was I never would have agreed to it. All I want is my money back for something I was promised and did not recieve.

Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2004 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/World-Benefits-Superior-Benefits-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-UPDATE-World-Benefits-con-81723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits