Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, June 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 02, 2004

• Reported By:Altus Oklahoma
Superior Benefits
100 A Walnut D15 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits dishonest ripoff Champlain New York

*Consumer Comment: yes you can get your money back.

I recieved a call at the begining of March from a company called Superior Benefits. The gentlemen told me that benefit package will help me build my credit. The fee for this package was $299 and refundable if I decided I didn't want the package. They also told me that I should be recieving my package within fifteen to twenty buisness days. I called every week for two months and there response was that they were having a shipping delay and it should in my the end of the month. It is June now and I still have not recieved my package nor will they give me my money back.

Mia
Altus, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2004 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York/Superior-Benefits-dishonest-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-93281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits

AUTHOR: Darrell - (U.S.A.)

I sent e mails to the BBB,FTC,IFCC OR THE FBI AND THE ATTORNEY GENERALS office .

I was called by Mr John O"Connor and he said I would recive my refund check in 2 1/2 weeks I dont know if it is true or not.I hope it is any way it's not superior benefits any more now it's World Benefit Family. Yea a new name.