Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, September 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, September 10, 2004

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
Superior Benefits
100 A Walnut D15 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits ripoff, promised 2000 unsecured credit card, never received, paid 299.00 Champlain New York

*Author of original report: Phone Number?

*Consumer Comment: you can get your money BACK!!!

I should have known better but was guaranteed a 2000 unsecured credit card. I was given the run-around for approx. 3-4 months and finally told I could apply for a secured card if I wanted to. I was called by the company and promised a refund in approx. 30 days and it has been almost 2 months and I have not received anything. I wrote a letter approx. 3 weeks ago and still nothing. I accidently came across this site and will not give up until I am treated fairly by this company.

Charles
Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2004 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York/Superior-Benefits-ripoff-promised-2000-unsecured-credit-card-never-received-paid-29900-106770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits

Phone Number?

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

What is a phone number to reach John O'Connor at. I called 888-898-7135 and was told he did not work there and they never heard of him. This same phone number was not to the corporate office address in Champlain, New York and of course they did not have one when I asked.

They did not know the status of my refund because the letter I mailed was not sent to them and they had not heard anything from the corporate. When I asked to speak to a surervisor I was sent to a voice mail. I sent an e-mail to [delete] with my ripoffreport address on 9/2/2004 as well. Any suggestions? Charles

you can get your money BACK!!!

AUTHOR: Darrell - (U.S.A.)

The person you need to talk to is MR John O'Connor he's the one that called me two times telling me my check was on the way it took about 2 weeks i couldent belive i got my money back.

Demand to talk to mr John O'Connor tell him Mr Pafford told you to call him.He will remember me very well.

hearts