Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, June 02, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 02, 2004

• Reported By:St. Paul Minnesota
Superior Benefits
Www.superiorbenefits.mircrobenefits.com Somewhere In Canada, British Columbia Canada

Superior Benefits took $299 out of my account for a $2000 credit limit visa! Rip-off! Canada British Columbia

On Dec. 19th I was called and offered a $2,000 limit Visa card in order to boost my credit. After asking some questions I agreed. They asked how I would like my name to appear on the card, and I answered those questions. They told me that I would have the card on Jan. 5th.

After continued calling and waiting on hold for a minimum of a half hour each time, I finally received a package on how to repair my credit via Fed-Ex in the middle of February. I, in turn, returned the package via the post office, and have been unable to contact the company regarding my $300.

St. Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2004 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Benefits/Somewhere-In-Canada-British-Columbia/Superior-Benefits-took-299-out-of-my-account-for-a-2000-credit-limit-visa-Rip-off-Cana-93342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Benefits