Complaint Review: Superior Credit Card - Amerinet Billing

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2004

• Reported By:jasper Georgia
Superior Credit Card - Amerinet Billing
100A Walnut St. Ste. 742 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits - amerinet Billing ripoff Champlain New York *UPDATE .. Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very angry & outraged, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. Rip-off Report will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com
badbusinessbureau.com

CLICK HERE to see how Superior Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

On or about the end of August, 2003 I was contacted in regards to obtaining a visa credit card by a person named clayton @ 1-800-394-4432. Our checking account was debited in the amount of $299.00 on Sept. 3, 2003 (I have bank statement)

As of jan 2004 still no credit card. I contacted superior benefits & was informed that the credit card had still not been issued & at that time I told them that I did not want it & wanted a refund. I was given another number to call & it was Ameri-net billing @866-554-0556. I spoke with Rudy & I was told he would issue a refund and to allow 4-5 days.

March 3, 2004- contacted Superior Benefits again, after being on hold 30 minutes spoke with a person (I didn't get her name) I was told that they were not in the business of giving out refunds & no one by the name of Rudy works there. I asked to speak with her supervisor & she told me that she was the manager. After I persisted she put another person on the phone who said the same thing, I told her that I would suck up the $299.00 & that I would report them to anyone I could get to listen. Thank you

Mike
jasper, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2004 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Credit-Card-Amerinet-Billing/Champlain-New-York-12919/Superior-Benefits-amerinet-Billing-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-UPDATE-Superior-Benefit-82727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Credit Card - Amerinet Billing