Complaint Review: Superior Dials

• Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: FU ANTHONY — ONLINE Internet United States of America
Superior Dials
2202 South Figueroa Street Los Angeles, California United States of America

Superior Dials Anthony, Anthony aka Abhinav Jain aka sales@superiordials.com Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: UPDATE BEWARE ANTHONY VENN SUPERIOR DIALS

I contratctd Superior Dials to provide me with a refinished Rolex Dial. When I received it initially it was defected, made with THE LOWEST QUALITY MATERIALS, AND DIAMONDS THT DID NOT FIT THE SETTINGS. IT LOOKED LIKE GARBAGE. i SENT THE DIAL BACK TO BE FIXED AND IT WAS NOT UNTIL I SENT AN EMAIL 3 WEEKS LATER THAT ANTHINY SAID HE WILL BE SHIPPING IT TO ME. A WEEK WENT BY AND STILL NO DIAL, SO I EMAILED HIM AGAIN AND HE SAID HE STILL HAD THE DIAL AND DID NOT SHIP IT. AT THIS POINT I WAS UPSET AND ASKED FOR A RESOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE ONLY TO HAVE ANTHONY (SOUNDS LIKE A PUNK KID) CALL ME AND VERBALLY ABUSE ME SAYING THIS WAS ONLY A SMALL ORDER AND HAD NO PRIORITY.

After an argumentative conversation with sales rep "Anthony" I was refered to handle my complaint through the BBB (per his request) It was implied that my dial was only 250 and he ships out 25 dials at a time (I guess my business was not that important to your company). I was suprised at the unprofessional attitude taken by your rep and UNDERSTAND this is a direct reflection of how you handle business. I was simply looking for a professional and apologitec response to why my dial was mishandled from day one. By law you are required to provide me with the following information: -Full name of business -Physical Address -Owners first and last name -CA business licence number.

HE REFUSED TO PROVIDE ME WITH THE LEGAL INFORMATION REQUESTED AFTER 3 EMAIL REQUESTS AND 2 MESSAGES AT THE BUSINESS.

HE IS IN VOILATION OF FEDERAL AND STATE LAW BY REFUSING THIS INFORMATION AND I PERSONALLY WILL SEE THAT HE IS PROCESUTED!!

THIS IS A FRADULENT INTERNET BUSINESS AND LACKS ANY CREDIBALITY, INTEGRITY AND PROFESSIONALISM.

ANYBODY WHO USES THIS BUSINESS IS A FOOL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Dials/Los-Angeles-California-90007/Superior-Dials-Anthony-Anthony-aka-Abhinav-Jain-aka-salessuperiordialscom-Los-Angeles-532283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Dials

UPDATE BEWARE ANTHONY VENN SUPERIOR DIALS

AUTHOR: CREDITABLE BUSINESS OWNER - (United States of America)

This scumbag "ANTHONY VENN" SENT ME AN EMPTY BOX WITH NO DIAL.

BEWARE SUPERIOR DIALS, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND DO BUSINESS BY INTERNET FRAUD