Complaint Review: Superior Distribution/ AZC

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: rdickerson — Long Beach California
Superior Distribution/ AZC
7211 E. Southern Ave #111 Mesa, Arizona USA

Superior Distribution/ AZC Pure Green Garcinia Company do not accept returns, but has a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number...Customer service is not friendly or helpful! Big Scam Mesa Arizona

When I ordered their product, I was told that I could cancel my next order within thirty days of recieving the product, and I would not recieve another shipment. I recieved a shipment after I cancelled my membership and called to return their product. Customer service (Christen) told me I couldn't retrun or have my credit card refunded because it was after the cancellation date. I spoke to two people and both were rude and not helpful...Poor customer service! On the bottom of the packing list it clearly states, " All returns require a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Please call the customer service number found on your Order Confirmation Email for returns. Products shipped back "Return to Sender" will not be accepted/refunded. Products must be shipped back by customer. 1-888-534-3598." If this is the case they should honor a return! Im not pleased with their product and want nothing to do with their weight loss challenge. If they are not willing to accept returns, who's to say they would pay $5 for every pound loss within 90 days! I lost zero pounds using their product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Distribution-AZC/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Superior-Distribution-AZC-Pure-Green-Garcinia-Company-do-not-accept-returns-but-has-a-R-1164308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Distribution/ AZC