Complaint Review: Superior Distribution/AZC

• Reported By: Lesa — Rome Georgia United States of America
Superior Distribution/AZC
7211 E Southern Ave #111 Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Superior Distribution/AZC Xtreme Green Coffee Bean SCAM ARTIST Mesa, Arizona

Scamed by a radio commerical that was asking for individuals to participate in a free weight loss
program, where- by they offered a new Green Coffee Bean Product for weight loss, that was sublingual versus the pill and more potent than what was currenly on the market.  They needed to complete a  clinical trial on the product, and needed some people who were interesed in participating in the free clinical trial.  I had heard rave reviews from the Dr. Oz show that Green Coffee Bean product really worked, so I called while driving in my car.
OMG....After getting my Credit card info for the shipping, the man I was speaking with went into this unbelieveable scam....I knew right then I had made a mistake....and he already had my credit card number....he offered me every thing under the sun in other products....CRAZY...I kept telling him...NO NO NO...only what I ordered...He kept saying I understand....I wanted to go through the phone after him....I told him ......FORGET IT!!!  I do not want your product...DO NOT charge my credit card.  He stopped trying to sell me every thing under the sun and we focused on just the product at hand.  I NEVER agreeded to receive a monthly product or have a monthly charge placed on my credit card.  This is the biggest SCAM ever.  I am SOOOOOO upset at myself for calling them, but even more upset that other people and companies stoop this low to rip people off instead of selling a good product and standing by it, with honesty.
Lesa Knight

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-DistributionAZC/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Superior-DistributionAZC-Xtreme-Green-Coffee-Bean-SCAM-ARTIST-Mesa-Arizona-1009707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Distribution/AZC