fortune

• Updated: Fri, August 06, 2010

• Reported By: Donna — Bouse Arizona United States of America
Superior Gold Group, LLC / Bruce Sands / Www.gold101.com
100 Wilshire Blvd. Ste. 950 Santa Monica, California United States of America

Superior Gold Group, LLC / Bruce Sands /gold101.com Gold 101 Superior Gold Group and Sterling "Trust" Company ripped off my IRA account Santa Monica, California

*Author of original report: Complaints: Superior Gold Group -- no good news

Superior Gold Group and Sterling "Trust" Company ripped off my 401(k) fund.

Relieved of my employment in February 2009, I was forced to rollover my 401(k). I called Superior Gold Group and they directed me to send the fund to Sterling "Trust" Company. Sterling's job was to convert the 401(k) into an IRA and send the fund to Superior Gold Group to purchase Proof Gold and Silver.

Both companies helped themselves to generous fees and I have nothing; no precious metals, no IRA account.

Today is June 24, 2010. Neither Superior Gold Group nor Sterling Trust Company return repeated phone calls and e-mails. PLEASE tell me there is some way to get my money back?

Sterling "Trust" bills me an annual account fee even thought they do not have my money. They promise to ruin my credit if I do not pay. What a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2010 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Gold-Group-LLC-Bruce-Sands-Wwwgold101com/Santa-Monica-California-90401/Superior-Gold-Group-LLC-Bruce-Sands-gold101com-Gold-101-Superior-Gold-Group-and-Sterl-617207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Gold Group, LLC / Bruce Sands / Www.gold101.com

Complaints: Superior Gold Group -- no good news

AUTHOR: Dr. D. L. P. - (United States of America)

Superior Gold Group and Sterling Trust Company stole my 401(k) money in April, 2009.

June, 2010: I filed claims with the Better Business Bureaus -- I received an angry phone call from Rex Saint-Onge of SGG, but no Proof Gold, Proof Silver nor money returned.

June, 2010: I reported both companies to Securities and Exchange Commission. www.sec.gov  They responded that this matter is out of their jurisdiction.

July, 2010: Reported to U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission www.cftc.gov  and was told to take the matter to Federal Trade Commission.

Today is August 6, 2010. I have no gold, silver, nor 401(k).

This makes me sick!