Complaint Review: Superior Gold Group, LLC / Bruce Sands / gold101.com

• Updated: Sat, August 07, 2010

• Reported By: Joseph — Milton Florida United States of America
Superior Gold Group, LLC / Bruce Sands / gold101.com
100 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 950 Santa Monica, California United States of America

Superior Gold Group, LLC / Bruce Sands / gold101.com Have not returned funds when order was cancelled and contract not signed. Santa Monica, California

On March 30, 2010 called in on an add placed by FOX News the Glen Beck Show to buy gold coins from Superior Gold Group. Superior Gold talked me into sending money before I received any contract for $11,384.22. Then I waited for my gold coins which was never recieved and then when I called they said I had to sign a contract and send it back.  However, I already sent them my money. After reading the contract I refussed to sign and demanded my money back.  No one will call me back or respond to messages or letters.  I have had to hire an attorney to help me get my money back.  They refused to talk to my attorney.  So it looks like we will have to go to court.

They are out right thieves who needs prosecuting.  Someone needs to put these people behind bars for taking people's money. They don't even have a signed contract from me and have no right to my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2010 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Gold-Group-LLC-Bruce-Sands-gold101com/Santa-Monica-California-90401/Superior-Gold-Group-LLC-Bruce-Sands-gold101com-Have-not-returned-funds-when-order-w-629722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Gold Group, LLC / Bruce Sands / gold101.com