• Report: #622033

• Submitted: Sat, July 10, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, July 10, 2010

• Reported By: Randy — Marysville United States of America
Superior Gold Group
100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 950 Santa Monica, California United States of America

Superior Gold Group Gold 101 Took our money, we have not received our Gold and Silver Santa Monica, California

We wired $11,000.00 to their bank, and 45 days later, no gold and silver.
I tried to contact the account person ( Jay Wasserman ). NO reply after 3 days so I called and talked to Alex, who told me that Jay was on leave and that our gold should be coming within a week, maybe two. He would call me in a week to let me know.
I wasn't comfortable with this, so I email Bruce Sands, who is listed as their CEO.
I'm now seeing that they use to have a high rating with Kiplinger, but I'm now thinking that maybe they changed the CEO ( I've seen another name for the CEO listed on other complaints ), and now the place is crooked ?
I'm going after them, from every angle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2010 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Gold-Group/Santa-Monica-California-/Superior-Gold-Group-Gold-101-Took-our-money-we-have-not-received-our-Gold-and-Silver-Sant-622033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Gold Group