• Report: #631925

• Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: Nathan M — Buffalo, Mn. Minnesota United States of America
Superior Gold Group
100 Wilshire Blvd Suite 950 Santa Monica, California United States of America

Superior Gold Group Deceptive, Extortioners, horrible customer service, complete rip-offf artists Santa Monica, California

*Consumer Suggestion: You are welcome to join a discussion group with other SGG investors.

In Oct of 2008 I rolled over my Roth IRA into a metals Roth IRA. Adam Blazer was my broker. He seemed very nice and Very!!! Confident in what he was doing for me. After 6 months passed and no metals had been put into my account at Sterling Trust.

So now I was getting charged by Sterling to manage my account that had nothing in it. I started calling Superior Gold and they just kept telling me that it will be in there as soon as the US Mint makes more coins. I talked to Art, Bruce, Larrin, DArline Rex, now Beth who is going to get me in touch with Jannie.Well here it is, almost 2 years later and nothing has been done. I have been trying to liquidate, but nobody will contact me. It is very frustrating and illegal what they have done to us. They have assured me that my investment is doing GREAT. I have always tried to put the best construction on all a man does. but, I am having my doubts and I am looking for some GOOD HONEST ADVICE.

Thanks,

Nathan Buffalo, Mn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Gold-Group/Santa-Monica-California-90401/Superior-Gold-Group-Deceptive-Extortioners-horrible-customer-service-complete-rip-offf-631925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Gold Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You are welcome to join a discussion group with other SGG investors.

AUTHOR: Zezer - (United States of America)

Nathan,

My husband and I also had our retirement stolen by Superior Gold Group. We have started a support/discussion group to provide information regarding the current Receivership proceedings taking place in Santa Monica.  If you would be interested in joining this group please contact me at the following email address:(((ROR redacted)))
Francine