Complaint Review: Superior Gold Group

• Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: David — middleburg hts Ohio United States of America
Superior Gold Group
233 Wilsher Blvd, Suite 400 Santa Monica, California United States of America

Superior Gold Group Michael Anthony of Superior Gold Group . They literally sold $100,000 from my IRA, they lied and only deleivered a small portion of gold and silver. Santa Monica, California

*Consumer Suggestion: I feel your pain!

I contacted The Superior Gold Group from radio advertising and decided to put a portion of my SEP in gold and silver. Per the advertising their slogan was "Build wealth you can trust with people you can trust". I trusted them because they advertised on a radio station I listened to with a host that I respect . I trusted them.
  They advised me that I should roll all my investments into gold and silver. They suggested 75% into gold bullion and 25% into silver bullion.  That was a $105,000 in Gold and $35,000 into silver bullion. I kept checking to see if they filled the order it took them over nine months in the meantime they would report to me that Gold was taking off I was making money with the gold and silver and i was getting a t the price from nine months ago. Entrust the self direct IRA company reported to me that I had $140,000 in my account. I assumed that would pay for my gold and silver. The gold was ultimately placed and they told me I had pre 1933 mint proof coins now valued at $5200 an once for gold and $170.00 an once for silver pre 1933 mint proof coins. Unbeknown to me, I just found out February 1st, 2011 that The Superior Gold Group was closed in an article posted in The Wall Street Journal and put in receivership. Then I found out the worst news of my life they had swindle me out of $100,000 in cash, not to mention the investment opportunity that has been lost I figure my damage to be at least $175,000. They delivered only 34 one once gold liberties to my SEP at about $1000.00 a piece and 411 onces of silver bullion at $19.00 and once. F@#%in! ass &%#&'s Literally rip me off for $100,000.
Please if anyone is suing this company I really would like to speak with you or your attorney. I'm in Ohio this company is in California. Help!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Gold-Group/Santa-Monica-California-90401/Superior-Gold-Group-Michael-Anthony-of-Superior-Gold-Group-They-literally-sold-100000-692166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Gold Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I feel your pain!

AUTHOR: Zezer - (United States of America)

David,

I'm sorry for your loss; I have also posted my complaint and updated it several times on this board.
I just wanted to let you know that there is a group of Superior Gold Group victim's that have formed a group in order to take collective legal action against  SGG and possibly others that might have been involved or partnered with this company.  Please, feel free to contact me if you would like more information, my email address is:  (((ROR redacted)))
Francine