Complaint Review: Superior Gold Group

• Reported By: Don — Riley Michigan United States of America
Superior Gold Group
100 Wilshire Blvd Internet United States of America

Superior Gold Group Another consumer ripped off by Superior Gold Group Internet

My wife seen on TV an ad to buy gold from Superior Gold Group, I called and they wanted me to buy gold using my IRA. I didn't feel comfortable doing this but I said I would like to buy $5000 worth of coins. They took the money out of my bank account with my permission and said this would take up to 45 bussiness days to receive my coins. After 45 days I started to email my account executive Michael Anthony Linzey and never received a reply. I started to wonder if he still worked there so I called and left messages on his voice mail and still received no messages. I called the customer service person and she said he still works there and put me through to his voice mail, again no reply. I finally called customer service again and asked to speak to a superviser, she put me through to Art Jackons voice mail and again no reply. I then emailed Art Jackson and in the heading I put I would like to order and put my number. He called me back and I asked about my order and he said he had to go to the shipping dept and he would call me right back, again no call back.

I contacted my bank and they are looking into Superior Gold Group, they gave me a temporary credit. I also contacted my local news station and attorney generals office. So I'm just waiting now.

If your thinking about buying from this company, do your homework and beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Gold-Group/internet/Superior-Gold-Group-Another-consumer-ripped-off-by-Superior-Gold-Group-Internet-610223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Gold Group