Complaint Review: Superior Lamp

Superior Lamp
200 Century Pkwy Ste B Mount Laurel, New Jersey USA

Superior Lamp Liars and Cheaters Mount Laurel New Jersey

*Author of original report: Refund ? Finally

Company is a total cheat and full of lies. Told one thing by one person then another by another person. Then I catch them in the Lie of their stating they do Webinar training and it's just a Phone Call which is a Conference call Not Webinar at all. No CD sent as stated as well. You have to pay in $99 to get started and they are stating if I back out I have to pay for the training? That is a Load of bull. You can't make a charge for something if there was NO agreement Verbal or Signed. I have asked for a refund and told them about their lies and they still won't answer me. I have put hard earned money into this and now they want to STEAL and KEEP it from me. Worth off I have product I probably won't be able to SELL at all and they want ME to pay shipping to give their product(s) back. There product their problem not mine. I hadn't been with them even a FULL week and seems I am not told or communicated What the location(s) are another person has already gotten. [continued below]....

..... The proper way to have a business is to communicate to ALL of your employees no matter if they are W2, W9 or 1099. If you don't properly communicate to employees it upsets them that they are Waisting hard earned money on gas for a job that isn't paying them Squat till they get sales and to tell them you are not TRYING hard enough. There is positive but I see more negative working for this business due to the communication issues and misguiding problems. You have been WARNED if you get an oppertunity to work with Superior Lamp's company RUN THE OTHER WAY and save yourself, family and money. Your better off not to stress yourself and your family with their problems of communication.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Lamp/Mount-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/Superior-Lamp-Liars-and-Cheaters-Mount-Laurel-New-Jersey-1166826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Lamp

Refund ? Finally

AUTHOR: MrJCool - ()

IF you are wanting a refund people. File a complaint to the BBB in NJ telling how much you paid them and that they kept it all. I was able to get refunded. (even though I emailed them NOT To CALL me they did anyways - THAT IS HARASSMENT!) Then I told them to DELETE/REMOVE my CC/DC/Checking Information - THEY KEPT IT TILL THEY ISSUED A REFUND! - THEFT and illegally keeping my information without my permission). IF YOU SEE SUPERIOR LAMP JOB POSTING - REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY!) Superior Lamp Inc Needs to learn BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS, BETTER COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND STOP LYING TO PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR FAKE PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT HELPING THE COMMUNITY BUT MAKING THE USA WORSE!

WARNING: REPORT ANY AND ALL EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS ONLINE FOR SUPERIOR LAMP INC AND DON'T WAIST $99 ON TRYING TO WORK WITH THEM! IT ISN'T WORTH IT OR YOUR JOB!