Complaint Review: Superior Marine Service , U-Haul_

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:union Indiana
Superior Marine Service , U-Haul_
4405 East Us 12, Michigan City, Indiana U.S.A.

U-Haul ,superior Marine Service Of Michigan City wanted to charge me for removing the snow from trailer, wanted to charge for installling light assemblythen wanted to fight me. Michigan City Indiana

I had a reservation to rent a trailer but due to a snow storm, i called 800 number and moved it to next day. when i arrived the owner named roy, was mad at U haul for not letting him know. after 30 minutes of listening to his sad story he finally agreed to let me have it. It was full of snow and we pulled it out, as he was getting a turn signal connector, I started to empty the snow. He came running out mad as could be and told me he would charge me if he had to clean up that snow. I told him there was his truck with a snow blade on it next to us that it would only be one swipe. He started his swearing and i got into my car and moved it back to where we got it.

He came out of his office abt half hour later still mad and started to shovel the snow out. He was furious i could tell. after he got everything hooked up and i was ready to go, he approached me and advised me that i was going to be charged for him shoveling the snow out and for him hooking up my turn signals. I told him that was part of the rental fee and he immediately unhooked me and told me to leave, didnt need my business.

I am in my late 60s and i didnt need to experience his attitude. U Haul will never get my business.

union, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Marine-Service-U-Haul/Michigan-City-Indiana-46360/U-Haul-superior-Marine-Service-Of-Michigan-City-wanted-to-charge-me-for-removing-the-snow-313234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Marine Service , U-Haul_